Two siblings who were set ablaze by their step-father, Joseph Ojo, have died.
The two siblings died at the Federal Medical Centre, Owo, where they were receiving treatment.
Ojo, on Saturday night, poured petrol in the room where five of his step-children were sleeping and set it ablaze over a misunderstanding with his wife.
The 18- month-old twin born to him by the mother of the children who were also in the room escaped with minor injuries.
One of the children was burnt to death on the day of incident while others were rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Owo.
It was gathered that the suspect committed the act because his wife refused him s3x but the man told neighbours that he had a little misunderstanding with his wife.
The incident happened at Fagun crescent area of Ondo town
Ondo police spokesperson, SP Funmilayo Odunlami, who confirmed death of the two siblings, said all efforts were put in place to save their lives.
Odunlami said doctors were doing their best to save the two remaining children.
She said: ”It is sad that two children have also died because of the severe burns.
“The man has been apprehended for a case of alleged arson and murder.”
She hinted that the man would be paraded Wednesday afternoon.